Welcome to the Sharpsville area School District Online Registration
Our school district utilizes an online registration process. If you do not have access to a device to complete the form or are having difficult completing the form, you may email Mrs. Melissa Young at [email protected] or call (724) 962-8300 ext. 1651.
Please read the following information before beginning the online registration process.
- Parents/Guardians registering a student for the first time and currently have student(s) in the district, please log into your Parent Portal and click on Register New Student to begin the process.
- Parents/Guardians registering a student for the first time and do not currently have student(s) in the district, please go to our webpage at www.sharpsville.12.pa.us and click on Registration Forms. Click on Register Online Now to be directed to the registration portal and then click on Online Registration in the blue box.
- The below documents are required. After you submit your application, collect the documents and wait for further instructions to be emailed to you. Please register your child with an active email address to which you have regular access. You will then scan and email the documents to [email protected]. You can use your camera to take a picture of the document, but please photograph one page at a time and make sure the image is legible. If you are unable to scan these documents, you will need to make an appointment with Mrs. Young to drop them off at the Elementary School Office.
- Signed PDF Registration Packet (In order to electronically sign: 1. Open the PDF Registration Packet link 2. Once open a purple lowercase letter k will appear in the top right corner 3. Select the purple k link (it will say open in kami) 4. You will be prompted to sign in 5. On the left-hand side of the screen the bottom icon is a pen that reads signature 6. You will be prompted to draw your signature, then select upload. 7. Once uploaded, you can drag that signature to each signature line.)
- State Issued Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency:
- Signed Deed, Current Mortgage Statement, Lease, or Rental Agreement (Sales Agreements can be submitted for future residents)
- PA Driver’s License, PA License Update Card, or PA Photo ID Card
PLUS at least one (1) of the following documents (items a through d)
- Two (2) Current Utility Bills (Gas, Electric, Water, Garbage, etc.)
- Property Tax Bill
- Vehicle Registration
- Current Major Credit Card Bill (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover)
NOTE: If you cannot provide the required proofs, and are not the homeowner or the tenant, you must contact Michelle Fox at (724) 962-8300 ext. 4101 or [email protected] to fill out a Multiple Occupancy. The owner of the home or the tenant will be the one to provide the proofs of residency.
- Vaccination Record (If you are registering a kindergarten student and they have not had their 5 year old exam and vaccines, please submit the most recent vaccination record. Most doctors’ offices will fax a child’s record upon your consent. Records can be faxed to Julie Mehler, (724) 962-7730 (high school), (724) 962-7891 (middle school) or Debbie Hartwick, (724) 962-1003 (elementary)
- Guardianship papers, if applicable
- Custody Agreements, if applicable
- Be sure to carefully review all information before clicking Submit. Each guardian and contact should have their own unique identifying number in the sequence. Ex: Guardian A is number 1, Guardian B is number 2, Emergency Contact A is number 3, Emergency Contact B is number 4, etc.
- If you have any questions, please call or email Mrs. Young.